Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Michael Franks Presents - A Songwriter's Journal - XM Watercolors - SONGS I WISH I HAD WRITTEN MYSELF - 3 of 4 - March 2006


Michael Franks - A Songwriter's Journal, XM 71, March 2006

3rd Program - 'Songs I wish I had written myself'

1- Otis Redding (Sittin' on) the dock of the bay (The Star Story - The Hits)
2- Tim hardin - Mystery Roses (Tim Hardin 1 & 2)
3- Shirley Horn - How long has this been going on ? (Jazz 'Round Midnight)
4- Donny Hattaway - A song for you (A Donny Hattaway Collection)
5- Rosemary Clooney - Spring is here (Sings Ballads)
6- Stevie Wonder - Isn't she lovely (Songs in the Key of Life)
7- Joss Stone - Alfie
8- Hoagy Carmichael - Skylark (hoagy Sings Carmichael)
9- Joao Gilberto - Estate (Amoroso / Brasil)
10- Simply Red - Holding back the years (Greatest Hits)
11- Frank Sinatra - If you never come to me (Sinatra and Jobim)
12- Jorge Drexler - Al Otro Lado del Rio (Promo Only)

No comments:

Post a Comment