Monday, December 29, 2014

Michael Franks Presents - A Songwriter's Journal - XM Watercolors - THE WOMAN I LOVE - 2 of 4 - February 2006


A Songwriter's Journal with host Michael Franks, Watercolors - XM 71, 3AM and 3PM ET

Get into the heart, mind and soul of one of today's most prolific creators of song, Michael Franks. In Part 2, The Women I Love, Franks explores some of the great female vocalists that have touched his life.

Michael Franks - A Songwriter's Journal, XM 71, February 2006

2nd Program - The Women I Love

01- Dusty Springfield- The look of love (Anthology)
02- Annie Lenox - Why (Women for Women)
03- June Christy - Bewitched, bothered, bewildered (Spotlight on June Christy)
04- Brenda Russell - If only for one night (Greatest Hits)
05- Tania Maria - I should not call you (The Lady from Brazil)
06- Sandy Denny - Who knows where the time goes (Best of Sandy Denny)
07- Bonnie Raitt - I can't make you love me (Luck of the Draw)
08- Carmen McRae - Mean to me (Any Old Time)
09- Julie London - Cry me a river (Best of Julie London)
10- Astrud Gilberto - Beautiful You (Temperance) (with Michael Franks)
11- Ella Fitzgerald & Joe Pass - Moonlight in Vermont (Easy Living)

No comments:

Post a Comment